Saturday, December 3, 2011

Top 5 Christmas Songs

I'm on record saying that I don't really like Christmas music. I'm going to revise the statement now so I hope all the members of the press have their little tape recorders ready. I like Christmas music, in small doses, only during December. Really, only during Christmas Tree decorating, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day. And even then, there's only about 20 or 30 songs I like. I'll keep this short, here's my favorites. Leave me a comment with yours!

Top 5 Christmas Songs


1. The Pogues - Fairy Tale of New York


2. Bing Crosby/David Bowie - The Little Drummer Boy


3. The Darkness - Christmas Time (Don't Let The Bells End)\


4. My Chemical Romance - All I Want For Christmas Is You 

I love the original too, but I love this cover 1000x more. 


5. Charles Brown - Please Come Home For Christmas




No comments:

Post a Comment